Friday, October 23, 2009

trauma of fabric choices

she had been feeling unwell and the task of finding some fabric for 3 windows in the lounge was quite daunting when there is so much to choose from. It's easy I said if you have a clear idea of what you want, then you just set your budget and go hunting! Any way I went and got some fabric books for her once I had a rough idea of what she wanted. We went through them together - blues, greys and creams were what we were after to suit the Persian rug - red and cream is what she went for!!- and it is fabulous. It's the Sanderson Pillemont Toille, more than whe wanted to pay so we have decide to have just one window in that and the other 2 windows are in a Harlequin plain weave which has reds and creams woven together. Perfect. It's been ordered and should be here with me soon so that I can get going on making them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment